Saturday, August 7, 2010

L.A. Trip 2010

Wazzup! I got back from L.A. at 5:00 this morning. I went with my little cousin Noah, and my aunt and uncle. We went to Universal Studios, Pink's Hot Dogs (Mmm... chili cheese dog.), The Walk of Fame, and Santee Alley.
The first day we met them at a mall and just hung out at Citywalk for dinner at Pink's. Then we went to check in to our hotels. We stayed at the Renaissance and they stayed at Extended Stay America.
The next day we went to Universal and after I ran out screaming from the House of Horrors, my mom got hurt so we had a front of the line pass or the rest of the day. We got in first at the Studio Tour and the guide actually talked to us, so that was cool. We also got in to a show when it was just about to start (they had already closed the gates.) Just about everywhere they saw the wheelchair and Boom! we're in. It was pretty fun.
The day after that, we went to Santee Alley and did some shopping. My aunt got a humongous hat and I almost got some knock off Converse-boots. (So close, but so far...) After that we ate at Pink's again.
The next next day, we went to Canter's Deli and I had my first patty melt. I'm still not sure I liked it... We were supposed to eat with my cousin, aunt, and uncle but my parents got a phone call with my aunt screaming "Oh my God! We found the Koji truck!" They chased it for a while but when it stopped, there was no parking so they met us at Canter's. After eating we hung out at the Walk of Fame and did a little more shopping.
The day after that, we went to Universal for a shorter time. We didn't get to be in the front of the line any more (*sigh*) but we still had fun. After it closed, we separated (they went to the hotel) and we watched Toy Story 3 at Citywalk.
On the very last day, we just hung out around L.A. and after they had left for home, we found the Koji truck again and there was parking! We ordered my aunt a burrito and stuffed it in a cooler. I had a couple tacos and they were great! If you ever go to L.A., you need to go to the Koji truck (order the BBQ short rib taco!) Yum...
Anyway see you later... (BTW, keep in mind that I finished writing this two months after it happened. I actually did start it on the day I got back, though. I have really bad memory so I wracked my brain to find out how to write this. I still think it's out of order. Heh heh...)

No comments:

Post a Comment