Wednesday, March 30, 2011

FanFic and Udder Shtuff...

Sorry I haven't posted in a while... (Wait- what am I kidding myself? Nobody reads this!) Oooookay... Let's see, what have I done recently?

- I aced a school spelling bee (on the word writhe), made it past the first regional spelling bee (written) and got 5th place the top 50 regional bee (on the word fiduciary, which I now HATE). Urgh...

- I drew more junk and got a new sketchbook and a new set of pencils (Staedler Ergosoft).

- I performed "Can't Buy Me Love" by The Beatles as a guitar recital at my music school.

- I watched Sucker Punch (which was 'okay'...)

- I wrote a half a fanfic about Rin and Len. (Will post later! >.<;;)

- I downloaded a whole bunch of Vocaloid songs onto my mp3 player with Freemake.

- I decided that I'm gonna try cosplaying as Rin (no wig) at WonderCon.
UPDATE: My parents say I can't make the cosplay 'cuz it's too late!!! *sob*

- I helped my sister with a project about Barry Bonds (and stayed up 'til 1:04 AM).

- I got my green belt.

- AND A WHOLE BUNCH OF OTHER JUNK I DON'T FEEL LIKE MENTIONING...

No comments:

Post a Comment