Monday, May 31, 2010

Long Weekend. Yayz.

Yesterday I rode my bike to a Giants Game (not all the way, just up Embarcadero from near Pier 39.) We got our handout (skateboard decks!) and parked our bikes at the new bike "parking lot." We had lunch down the street at Amici's, bought snacks at Safeway and came back to get our seats. It was a close game, but the Giants beat the D-backs 6 - 5. (Duh!) After that we got to run the bases and we got lollipops (See's butterscotch. Yum!) GOOOOOOOO GIANTS! TAKE THAT DBACKS! WOOHOO!
The day before that, I went to Golden Gate National Cemetery with my brother's Boy Scouts troop to put in some flags. After that, we went to watch Iron Man 2 which was preeetty good. (Not pretty good, preeetty good.)
So far, I've had a good Memorial Day weekend. Happy Memorial Day! L8rz!

No comments:

Post a Comment