Sunday, June 13, 2010

Bye School (and other matters).

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Anyway, school ended the day before yesterday, but it felt like a regular Friday. I can't believe I'm in sixth grade! We finished reading Through the Looking Glass (second book of Alice in Wonderland) and had an Unbirthday Party. I'm sad my awesome teacher, Ms. Caillier had to leave my school.

Stuff I Forgot to Write About

On June 3rd I went to Great America again. I rode a whole bunch of rides and finally rode Flight Deck. Invertigo was closed and I had to ride everything with the sixth graders again. We got drenched twice, ate Dippin' Dots (for once the Dippin' Dots stands were open!), and sang songs on the bus home. We had so much fun!

I also saw Iron Man 2 and Prince of Persia. I thought Iron Man that was great and I thought that Prince of Persia was a little intense for Disney but still pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment